Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Thanks Tank #126



Every week I take time to appreciate my blessings. Each Thursday I make a list. This is my Thursday Thanks Tank. The list looks different from week to week -sometimes I write lists on paper, sometimes I make a mental list throughout my day, and sometimes I . No matter how I write it out, my Thursday Thanks Tanks are a glimpse into my thankful heart.

I had a lot on my mind today. It was a busy day- but then, I seem to have more busy days than slow days.

My husband got home from work and suggested that I ride my bike.

I took this picture (with the camera on my phone):


Tonight, I am thankful for the rainbow I saw on my bike ride. I am thankful that I didn't hesitate to go on the ride. I spent time thinking and praying. It was just what I needed. I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful for solitude. I am thankful for time outside. I am thankful for nature. I am thankful for little things that make a big difference. I am thankful that God knows what I need even when I don't.